Facilities Assistant - Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Facilities Assistant is responsible for creating a delightful experience for the company's customers and employees by maintaining the cleanliness of the company’s beautiful North Scottsdale properties. This person needs to be a hands on and motivated individual.
- Responsible for keeping the property clean and free from clutter.
- Clean and restock coffee stations and bathrooms throughout the day.
- Walk through high-traffic areas, outside perimeter checks, and spot clean throughout the day.
- Maintain and enforce building walkthrough checklists.
- Meet the objectives that are given by the Facilities Coordinator.
- Help delegate the work load to contract vendors
- 1+ year Facility Support experience required (custodial functions, light building and grounds maintenance, etc.)
- English skills required
- Supervisory Experience preferred
- Understanding of safety regulations
- Effective communication skills
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.