Sales Executive - Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Sales Executive is responsible for establishing relationships with doctors both in person and over the telephone in order to educate them on the Spear Ecosystem. This ecosystem is composed of seminars, workshops, practice analytics, online resources, consulting and study clubs. You are responsible for driving revenue goals, cross functional sales and lead management. This is a high profile, highly impactful senior sales role!
- Using a warm lead pool, maintain and upsell doctors through both face to face and telephone interactions
- Educate doctors on the Spear workshop curriculum and full range of product solutions
- Ensure Spear Campus Workshops are filled to capacity
- Enroll clients into their next step workshops, seminars, and memberships while they are onsite for events
- Educate and cross-sell campus attendees into Spear memberships
- Serve as the Spear subject matter expert when facilitating the doctor’s transition into the Spear ecosystem
- Ensure continuation of the Spear curriculum and renewal of the Faculty Club subscription through Client Relationship Management
- Identify ideal doctor candidates for Practice Growth membership and build impactful awareness of product and solutions
- Generate opportunities based on pre-planning and doctor engagement activities
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure client movement through entire sales cycle with Practice Growth Sales team
- Partner with other sales advisors to heighten the doctor’s engagement in the ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience acceptable.
- Quota driven sales experience
- Must be located within a commutable distance to Scottsdale, AZ
- Proficient with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Dental experience a plus
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.