Orientation Specialist - Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
As an Orientation Specialist, you will ensure a smooth transition for clients as they begin their journey with us, building a strong foundation for success. This will include understanding their goals, educating the client and developing Member Success Plans. You will drive a customer-centric mentality to improve the member usage of services and as a result achieve key targets. The Orientation Specialist is a client engagement and support expert, leading dental practices towards growth and success.
- Prepare for every Orientation by reviewing the Customer Profile and visiting their website/social media to help you tailor the call to the practice.
- Review key areas of the platform that drive value for the customer and stickiness with Spear.
- Educate the customer on the value of their platform and products.
- Ensure customers are successfully using the platform as discussed in the first Orientation call and turning it into a habit.
- Answer questions and help the customer become more comfortable using the Platform.
- Minimize cancellations through proper demonstration of membership value and/or following prescribed escalation protocols.
- Orientate staff on the platform, how the doctor is using it, and cover team meetings.
- Follow all Customer Journey milestones and ensure Orientation call series to graduate 80%+ of customers within 90 days.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing role at a company with similar size and complexity as Spear
- Client onboarding or orientation experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.