Marketing Manager - Remote Eligible
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Promote the acquisition of new business and the retention of existing memberships, while driving marketing strategies that create customer health improvements
- Create marketing strategies and activities to drive each element of the customer journey map
- Define and manage the business unit brand, ensuring all outgoing material adheres with brand standards
- Collaborate with content team to publish engaging, relevant content in weekly newsletters
- Conduct campaign management for marketing activities such as customer segmentation, messaging, and data analysis
- Guide website development and allocate resources to accommodate bug fixes and additional functionality
- Create marketing retention strategies and activities to drive the Loyalty element of the customer journey map
- Create strategic plans and activities to drive the customer health scores in all membership levels
- Mature existing members effectively into highest tier membership level and support cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with Product teams to identify the unique value propositions for all upper-tier products and develop marketing positions that will facilitate their sale to existing members
- Support Summit marketing for Spear’s premier annual event
- Leverage reporting and analytics tools and partnerships
- Manage the marketing budget and oversee vendors and agencies
- Maintain cadence of quarterly planning sessions, monthly grooming sessions and weekly prioritization efforts
- A minimum of 5 years in a Marketing role
- Experience creating marketing strategies and campaigns for a SaaS or other subscription-based product
- Proven success driving each element of the Customer Journey Map
- Advanced knowledge of all components of marketing campaigns and automation tools
- Successful track record working with new customer acquisitions, customer retention and customer cross and upsells
- A background of executing events and tradeshows
- Experience collaborating with product teams to improve digital user experience
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.