Inside Sales Representative
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Outreach Specialist will drive member upgrades across Spear’s product ecosystem. They will be a subject matter expert for all Spear memberships with a focus on customer success and the data that boosts results. You are a strong closer with heavy outbound phone sales experience ready to make an impact in a strategic, dynamic environment!
This is a remote eligible position.
- Drive an increase in bookings and annual contract value across all Spear memberships
- Effectively manage the customer life-cycle and journey from basic membership to advanced membership
- Maintain a minimum of 300 non email communications weekly with prospect pipeline
- Leverage CRM to effectively manage prospect pipeline through opportunities and set follow up cadence
- Utilize published metrics to find efficiencies, measure effectiveness and identify solutions to challenges
- Leverage available reporting tools to identify and prioritize prospects and outreach strategies
- Drive additional membership bookings by bringing former clients back into the Spear ecosystem
- Ensure smooth and effective hand off of clients to the Customer Success team to improve retention
- Ensure client satisfaction with sales process & positive interactions with representative throughout the process
- 2+ years experience in a heavy outbound sales environment within an organization with membership complexity similar to Spear’s required
- Strong pipeline and CRM management experience required
- Account management background preferred
- Data analytics experience in a sales environment preferred
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.