- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
This exciting Marketing Manager role will develop and execute marketing strategies across multiple business units. This role will drive sales and event attendance to existing members across the product ecosystem, partnering with key internal and external stakeholders. You are an innovative marketing rock star ready to make an impact in a high-performing environment!
This position is remote eligible.
- Define and implement marketing strategies, campaigns, and processes to support aggressive product expansion among an existing member base
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing tools, campaigns, and processes to support all business lines
- Work in cross-functional teams to interview subject matter experts, identify best practices, and synthesize material into marketing or customer success collateral
- Work in marketing automation software (including HubSpot) to manage and automate campaigns
- Define and implement marketing campaigns and processes to create interest and raise preference for products in our ecosystem
- Support sales teams with collateral, enablement, and marketing support required to drive on-site and phone closes and cross-sell activities to event attendees and members
- Create and manage tools for tracking progress and reporting on success metrics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business with a concentration in marketing preferred
- 3+ years in a marketing role with experience in marketing strategy, communication, digital marketing, project management, etc.
- Experience providing marketing support to sales to reach acquisition goals
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute projects with little oversight
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.