- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Spear is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented Events Coordinator to join our team. This role will assist with all production and operation functions related to our onsite events. This position is crucial for assisting in pre-event planning, marketing, operations, as well as day-of event coordination and fulfillment. This role is ideal for someone who is wanting to gain experience in the event industry.
This role does require night and weekend availability.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the events team to make sure that each event has the resources needed to be successful
- Interact with all Spear departments to ensure the event goes off smoothly
- Help prepare for events by making name badges, tent cards, printing off collateral etc.
- Be ready to help out where needed
- Interact with our amazing staff and doctors, when onsite
- 1+ years of experience in a similar event or service role required
- Bachelors' degree preferred, but not required
- Intermediate MS Office experience (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- A "can-do" attitude
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.