Business Process Analyst
- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Spear is currently seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst (Process Improvement). This analyst applies best practice principles to design and propose new or revised processes to achieve key business objectives across the organization improving efficiency and effectiveness. They will meet with key stakeholders to determine the goals of the organization, gathering and analyzing data and process mapping, and creating reports based around recommendations. The Business Process Analyst will serve as a liaison cross-departmentally throughout the organization, impacting multiple lines of business.
- Develop a productive partnership with technology product owners, business stakeholders, and technical team members and serve as a consultant to client teams by evaluating, planning and implementing process improvements in business process and practices.
- The candidate will guide the development and/or revision of these processes based upon the Six Sigma and Lean principles in partnership with key business stakeholders.
- Analyzes/evaluates existing business processes and identifies process efficiency and effectiveness improvement opportunities such as bottlenecks, risks, duplicate activities, compliance to internal control requirements (when applicable), and supports process improvement activities.
- Create process/documentation workflows/maps to document current processes, identify issues and provide new process guidance and documentation
- Work with key stakeholders to define new business requirements and required functionality for implementation
- Write the technical business requirements for web development
- Manage progress and collaborate with the IT teams to support and accomplish tasks, including ensuring ongoing system setup and configuration, as well as implementation of new Strikedeck/Hubspot/NetSuite features (Jira board grooming and story writing)
- Collaborate with Enterprise Apps, Web Development, NetSuite and IT teams to help facilitate technology implementation and process changes and effectively communicate those changes to affected stakeholders
- Gather and maintain a list of sales enablement projects, prioritize, and execute based on prioritization (with manager and based on company objectives)
- Measure effective use of new tools and identify opportunities for training
- 5+ years of experience as an Analyst with 3+ years focusing on process re-engineering projects that involved business process change, organizational change management, and multiple large-scale components ideally in a multi-product technology/service environment
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Success Software (Strikedeck preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or higher from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Experience capturing complex requirements to meet business objectives
- Proficient in process design documentation
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, innovative thinking, and analytical skills
- Communicates findings and recommendations in a logical manner that demonstrate strong written/verbal communication skills
- Acts with empathy and curiosity, listening to seek understanding
- General knowledge to perform time studies
- Strong process mapping skills
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- PMI Certification
- Comfortable in Agile/Scrum environment
- Creative approach to problem solving
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.