Clinical Dental Assistant - Scottsdale, AZ
- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Let your clinical expertise shine in an exciting new environment at Spear! The Clinical Lab Assistant will produce models for Spear’s on-site courses, while working as a right hand to our faculty and clients during workshops and chairside in our clinic. This role ensures all needs are met and a world class experience is provided. You are a detail-oriented, high-performing lab and clinic assistant passionate about having a positive impact on our clients.
- Assist the Resident and Visiting Faculty during courses to ensure that all of the participants’ needs are being met
- Responsible for high volume production of in-house models for workshops
- Building, setting up and breaking down of workshops
- Provide chairside assistance in our clinic to support Resident Faculty, their patients and content creation
- Communicate with Resident Faculty for full comprehension of treatment plans and fully execute expected details of case
- Document accurate notes and reporting in patient charts
- Assist in photography that will be used in content creation
- Ensure equipment and tool maintenance, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs
- Control supply inventory by checking stock, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for, and verifying receipt of supplies
- Ensure OSHA compliance of workshops and lab and complete understanding of HIPPA
- 2+ years of experience as a dental assistant
- Dental Assisting License required
- Strong knowledge of dental products and uses
- Radiography certification preferred
- Osha/Infections certification preferred
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.