- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
This exciting Project Manager role will drive the business forward with a high-performance mentality and ability to manage cross-functional execution of all project life cycle phases for our objectives including, but not limited to, product and curriculum releases, membership benefit updates and marketing communications. This role owns all projects for their dynamic business unit. You are a true Project Manager with a commitment to the fundamentals, superior organization and a desire to have a major impact on a growing organization. Nothing hits the floor and you understand the importance of building a trusted relationship with your internal stakeholders, as well as possess the ability to pivot quickly if necessary.
- Understand and adhere to PMO methodology and processes
- Align the enterprise by providing strong governance, transparency, communication, traceability, tooling and documentation to ensure the program meets overall business strategies and goals
- Serve as the main point of contact for all project related activity
- Coordination, Agenda Creation and Facilitation of Project related working sessions
- Manage execution of the Program Release Framework to ensure repeatable, on-time completion and delivery of all critical path elements to achieve all launch milestones in accordance with plan of record
- Regular upkeep and auditing of all project documentation, systems and tools
- Consistently drive project reporting that proves timeliness, proper resource capacity, quality and effectiveness thresholds are met
- 5-8 years of Project Management experience in an organization of similar size and scope as Spear
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or PMP required
- High Level Project Execution Experience with Cross Functional Teams
- Experience Developing Detailed Project Plans + Release Frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall Principles
- Digital PM experience a plus
- Experience working with Smartsheets and JIRA/Atlassian Products a plus
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.