- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Training Specialist will be a critical resource to the Customer Success team, driving training forward with a high-performance mentality and strong desire to make an impact. This person will support all training efforts from conception to execution, ensuring a strong foundation for all team members in this growing organization. You are an experienced training expert with an ability to manage projects and collaborate effectively, while being committed to company success.
- Support development, execution, and measurement of all training efforts in Customer Success alongside Lead Trainer
- Collaborate with Leadership, Team Leads and Instructional Designers to develop the roadmap for development and deployment of training content
- Maintain Customer Success Knowledge Base, updating regularly to ensure accuracy and relevancy
- Create effective, reusable training content integrated into LMS
- Conduct gap analysis of current content and address gaps in training roadmap
- Maintain training videos and add videos as new processes and solutions are developed
- Provide continued support to Leadership, and Team Leads with training needs
- Coordinate larger department and organizational training
- Create a consistent learning experience to establish best-practices
- Maintain an understanding of all roles in the department as well as the customer journey
- 3+ years of experience in content design and training delivery for a Customer Success organization
- Proven success building training in LMS systems such as Trainual
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Observant, non-biased and an effective collaborator
- Strong technical skills and highly organized
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.