- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
The Account Executive will drive monthly and quarterly sales goals by effectively building value through understanding how Spears services can help the specialist dentist achieve their clinical, business and personal goals. This senior level sales role drives results through internal and external strategic partnerships, effective presentation abilities, and consultative selling skills.
This is a remote eligible position.
- Drive sales by leveraging sales tools and marketing assets to progress qualified leads and conversion of prospect consultations into new service subscribers.
- Aid in development of new direct Sales acquisition strategy; playbooks & processes, collateral requirements, and sales scripting.
- Engage with clients while on Spears campus and through remote screen sharing consultations to build value and understanding of product offerings that will encourage movement through the full sales funnel
- Partner with Spear marketing and channel partner stake holders regarding training, enablement, and communications strategies to align to direct sales opportunities.
- Establish sales targets per region and conversion metrics by month to assess and drive execution performance that aligns with company objectives, with help from Regional Sales Directors from external channel Partners
- Create new channel partner engagement playbook in collaboration with channel partner sales leadership and practice growth specialists and develop resources to quickly engage with new territory managers and motivate tenured
- Lead training of Spear Customer Success team with regard to talk tracks for lead identification and consult scheduling improvement
- Update CRM regularly to keep status and notes current, executing regular cadences aimed to meet monthly objectives
- Work with all necessary stake holders and teams to support building a sufficient qualified pipeline required to meet monthly targets, while looking forward quarterly
- Support training where possible to educate other product teams on products specific value proposition, sales process and best practices
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success team to achieve superior handoff of new customers to support client health and retention
- Strong history of success in a sales role within an organization of similar complexity as Spear
- Outside/field sales experience required
- Must have experience in customizing & delivering in-depth technical platform demonstrations
- Proven foundation and experience in value based selling techniques
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Proficiency in CRM (Netsuite preferred), Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.