Quality Assurance Specialist
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will manage testing to ensure solutions developed within Spear are of the highest quality. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to guarantee each solutions’ story requirements are met to satisfy the needs of the end user. You are a detail-oriented, bug catching expert that thrives in a collaborative sprint environment.
- Work with stakeholders, product owners and the development team to ensure that the projects on Spear’s Technology Roadmap are completed to high quality standards.
- Ensure alignment between stakeholders and development teams on user story functionality by creating test case plans that are easy to understand and replicate.
- Perform functional, regression, and automated tests each sprint to reduce bugs.
- Test User Story functionality (code execution) in various environments and document findings (tested results vs. expected results) in a manner that is easy to follow and reproduce.
- Leverage test results to create and improve test plans.
- Perform full regression testing before a major release is deployed at the end of a sprint.
- Perform exploratory testing on a regular basis to help identify areas where we can improve usability, performance, and security.
- Develop and update a Regression Testing Framework.
- Develop automated tests on the most common features with Selenium Web Driver.
- Utilize test case management software to efficiently manage, track and organize software testing efforts with measurable results.
- Generate, document, and maintain bi-weekly KPI metrics (using automated means) that measure Requirement coverage, Test Case Coverage, Pre-production Bugs Raised, and Rejected QA Bugs
- Work with the Development Team to update and maintain test environments (with appropriate data) to execute test plans effectively.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Selenium Web Driver experience required
- Programming or computer science degree preferred
- Experience with test case management tools (Qtest) preferred
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.