- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
The Sales Representative is responsible for driving new sales, new member acquisition and improving brand loyalty.
This is a remote eligible position.
- Effectively manage the customer life-cycle and journey with Spear from initial inquiry to sale and effective transition to customer success
- Achieve the minimum required non email communications weekly with prospect pipeline
- Successfully manage personal outreach strategy ensuring all prospects within pipeline are engaged with on a monthly basis.
- Leverage CRM to effectively manage prospect pipeline through opportunities and set follow up cadence
- Ensure all new Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) submissions are responded to within 10 minutes or less from initial assignment of rep
- Utilize published metrics to find efficiencies, measure effectiveness and identify solutions to challenges
- Achieve 99% accuracy on opportunity creation of all leads from Marketing sources.
- Meet attach rates for Spear Seminar registrations.
- Achieve average unit price goals.
- Effectively identify, pursue and show value to existing members.
- Work with Campus Advisor to strategize specific objectives and approach for both non-existing members and existing members.
- Ensure client satisfaction with sales process & positive interactions with representative throughout the process
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 3 or more years of sales experience in a similar position at a company of a comparable size and complexity as Spear Education
- Occasional after hours and weekend availability required
- Proven foundation and experience in value based selling techniques
- Strong history of sales experience in a similar telephone sales role
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Proficiency in CRM (Netsuite preferred), Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Ability and desire to receive and implement coaching and feedback
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.