Customer Success Manager
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
As an Account Manager, you will partner with our clients throughout their customer journey to ensure they are getting the most out of their membership. You will onboard the Dentist, ensure strong product engagement throughout their membership, and renew the client’s membership prior to expiration. You will show exemplary aptitude and capability in reducing customer churn and improving brand loyalty by proactively managing your book of business and understanding your clients’ reason for purchase. This is not a transactional customer service role. You own the customer throughout their journey.
This position is remote eligible.
- Ensure that each dentist is set up with an engagement strategy to ensure that all their business goals and expectations are met
- Make sure that each dentist is aware of all the product offerings available at Spear Education
- Drive registrations to our annual Summit event as well as securing registrations for event while onsite
- Generate leads for other departments through building relationships with existing book of business
- Cross-sell members into additional products with in the Spear product ecosystem
- Renew client membership prior to scheduled expiration
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account management or full cycle sales role at a company with multiple membership/subscription based product offerings. This is not a transactional customer service role. You own the customer throughout their journey.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.