Vice President of Practice Growth Consulting
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
Under the direction of the COO, the Vice President of Practice Growth is responsible for the strategy, staffing, operation, and growth of Spear Practice Solutions. This role is focused on driving tight and innovative processes and leading and developing an industry-leading team in a high performance culture.
You will drive, manage and support the execution of Spear's Practice Growth customer journey and drive scalability that allows Spear to exceed budget goals for new members, retention and recurring revenue. A gift for driving operations and process is critical to success.
- Shape and execute the Practice Growth strategy, annual business plan, and meeting of retention goals
- Utilize Consulting analytics to assess external impact and internal efficiency of consultants; monitor and address findings
- Utilize NPS, Customer Health and user engagement metrics from sales, to on-boarding and membership engagement to make process and tactical improvements
- Lead and drive continuous improvement of the customer journey and "consultant" client interaction efforts known as the Consulting Framework
- Develop and lead operational improvement initiatives that yield long term scalability within the department
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert, representing Spear Practice Solutions, in company-wide strategic initiatives
You will maintain a high degree of focus on client outcomes so that each client is individually monitored and managed to achieve success through utilization of Spear’s entire ecosystem of products and services. A successful candidate has a talent for understanding customer needs and connecting them to organizational solutions.
- Ensure clients are successfully oriented to the suite of products, tools and services offered within Spear Practice Solutions
- Partner with Product team to improve customer journey, refine tools/resources as needed and execute complete product/tool training
- Lead formalized metric review and client analysis to proactively influence client experience and engagement
- Lead cross functional alignment across product, content, technology and operations in support of the Practice Solutions delivery model
- Manage and drive continuous improvement in effective client escalation protocols
You will establish a high performing organization of skilled consultants that can achieve all metrics and be easily scaled. A passion for leading people and developing team members is a must.
- Ensure consistency of approach and quality in consulting delivery across individual consultants
- Develop a "Practice Growth Consultant" human capital approach that simplifies the consulting model while allowing for career pathing within the consulting role
- Lead Consulting recruitment, selection, onboarding, and retention activities.
- Ensure the team has effective knowledge systems, administrative tools, talent management and development processes and other procedures
The leadership responsibilities of this role will require that you:
- Drive and support a culture of high engagement
- Provide constructive feedback, facilitate team member growth and development, and support professional/personal goals
- Understand team member accomplishments and drive recognition activities within your team and cross functionally
- Be a role model by aligning with and exhibiting behaviors consistent with Spear core values and promoting those values within the team
- 10+ years of consulting leadership experience in a human capital-forward industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven experience building out process and managing to metrics
- Strong management abilities, including leadership orientation, project planning, staff development, and problem-solving ability
- Strong understanding of organizational design
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to conceptualize systems/processes/products.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to recognize and leverage opportunities
- Change management and business knowledge and experience.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.