- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
The Financial Analyst will greatly impact Spear’s ability to achieve financial goals within the business. They will work closely with senior management and internal business partners to produce accurate reporting and analysis to support important strategic initiatives. You are a strong analytical thinker with an innovative mindset and ability to accelerate results!
- Validate and report on intra-month business results, providing insightful information to help our internal partners drive superior results.
- Highlight real-time risks and opportunities.
- Advance the dissemination of information into a progressively intuitive and visual format, allowing your audience to easily digest business results and determine course corrections to improve overall Spear performance.
- Build out and educate internal partners on customer net gain reporting, highlighting the relative drivers which lead to success focusing on performance against historical trends as well as company targets.
- Create churn analytics, focusing on product churn inclusive of cancellations.
- Perform cohort analyses to ferret out trends at a more nuanced level, to determine if operational initiatives are achieving desired results.
- Build out advanced upgrade/downgrade reporting, allowing for internal Spear members to understand whether key initiatives related to increasing upsell volumes are effective.
- Partner with Accounting and Sales teams to improve monthly commissions process.
- Partner with Human Resources to revamp quarterly bonus calculations, enhancing existing tools to make the overall process more automated and intuitive.
- Create forecast models to help accurately predict commissions and bonus costs, both from a P&L and a cash standpoint.
- Benchmark variable compensation structure against Industry standards and highlight key areas of opportunity.
- Timely and accurate response to ad hoc requests
- 1-3 years of financial analysis experience in an organization of similar scope and complexity as Spear required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Must have strong collaborative skills working cross-departmentally
- Must have advanced experience within Excel
- Experience with visualization tools preferred
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.