Renewal Operations Specialist
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
The Renewal Operations Specialist will own the renewal process while working closely with Customer Success Managers. This process expert will provide highly organized, efficient support to the Customer Success teams as clients move through their Spear journey. With a strong attention to detail and desire to provide world-class service, this role will have a big impact within the team!
- Manage Renewal Process with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Clearly communicate with the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to understand which customers are ready for renewal processing, leveraging Renewal Status in Strikedeck
- Actively engage with the assigned CSMs to identify unique customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time or early renewals
- Clearly communicate any at-risk accounts and know when to escalate appropriately
- Manage the various bulk and individual touchpoints required to properly complete the renewal process (Email, phone, text, etc.)
- Handle all follow-up communication/tasks that arise in the renewal process (including sending invoices if requested)
- Ensure detailed notes during each renewal interaction, documenting all interactions in appropriate systems
- Maintain Customer Account Health, including reducing expired CC count and past due accounts
- Be aware of and master pricing and process changes, fully understanding the renewal process for every product
- Become a subject matter expert in systems such as Netsuite, Strikedeck, Hubspot, RingCentral, etc and execute at a high level within each
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer success operations role within an organization of similar size and scope as Spear
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite, Strikedeck, RingCentral and Hubspot a plus
- High level of comfort working with technology
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.