- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Do you have a passion for providing your customer with world class service and value? Are you driven and self motivated? Then Spear, winner of Best Companies in Arizona, is the place for you!
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams to create an excellent customer experience and drive customer retention. This requires strong marketing, project management, communication, and customer-centric skills.
What you will do:
- Define and implement marketing strategy, campaigns, and processes to support strong customer retention.
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing tools, campaigns, and processes to support each phase of the customer journey across all business lines
- Understand the top reasons for churn and create scripting, promotions, and collateral to mitigate. Define and implement marketing campaigns and programs to support strong retention across Spear products
- Work in cross-functional teams to interview subject matter experts, identify best practices, and synthesize material into marketing or customer success collateral
- Maintain and optimize customer journey touchpoints across all business lines to promote retention
- Work in marketing automation software to manage and automate customer journey touchpoints
- Define and implement marketing campaigns and processes to support a strong customer onboarding experience, including creation of collateral and tools for self-onboarding
- Support campus sales teams with collateral, enablement, and marketing support required to drive on-site closes and cross-sell activities to campus attendees
- Create and manage tools for tracking progress and reporting on success metrics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business with a concentration in marketing preferred
- 3+ years in a marketing role with experience in marketing strategy, communication, digital marketing, project management, etc.
- Experience providing marketing support to sales and customer success teams
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute projects with little oversight
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing communication
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Project management
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and interview skills
- Customer satisfaction and voice-of-customer mindset
- Market and competitive research
- Digital marketing
- Digital and print promotions
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.