Visiting Faculty Liaison
- 13320 Ballantyne Corporate Pl, Charlotte, NC 28277, USA
Do you have a passion for providing your customer with world class service and value? Are you driven and self motivated? Then Spear, winner of Best Companies in Arizona, is the place for you!
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
The Visiting Faculty Liaison works with our Visiting Faculty and Mentors to ensure they have the best possible experience and all the resources they need. Our Mentor Doctors are guests of Spear and teach classes, engage on social media and advocate for the organization. The Visiting Faculty Liaison supports them every step of the way with travel and planning, event logistics and execution and internal stakeholder and vendor coordination. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented relationship builder with a passion for providing service at the highest levels.
- Support Visiting Faculty and Mentors
- Course scheduling
- Event registration
- Create mentor pairings
- Secure hotel room blocks and shuttle reservations
- Produce lab and operatory seating charts
- Vendor Management
- Responsible for acquisition of products and services
- Provide hotels with accurate food & beverage counts for event dinners
- Oversee the Purchase Order process
- Monitor budgets
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Work with internal and external sales teams to promote the events
- 3+ years of experience in an Executive support or Concierge role
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Strong customer service and computer skills
- High level of organization.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.