Events Manager - Charlotte, NC
- 13320 Ballantyne Corporate Pl, Charlotte, NC 28277, USA
Do you have a passion for providing your customer with world class service and value? Are you driven and self motivated? Then Spear, winner of Best Companies in Arizona, is the place for you!
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
The Events Manager will lead the Event and Clinic teams to ensure a best in class campus experience for our clients. This people manager will guarantee events and workshops are executed at the highest levels of customer service, establish strong vendor relationships, and support the sales and marketing teams in expanding business. You are an experienced, dynamic leader with a dedication to world class quality and service.
- Lead Events and Clinical teams to provide high level of service and successful campus experience for our customers
- Identify opportunities to maximize the customer experience
- Lead coordination of Events, Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure awareness of customer needs while on Campus
- Set clear objectives for Events and Clinical teams to deliver on campus experience
- Conduct training needs assessment based on gaps analysis and create developmental plans for team to fill gaps in knowledge.
- Oversee execution of operations of campus playbook for seminars
- Manage catering relationship to provide quality service, including meal planning and event execution
- Identify opportunities to maximize the value from vendors
- Anticipate changing needs of customer and coordinate with operations to adapt
- Develop clear cadence that facilitates communication between events, clinic team, and operations.
- Manage events within cost budget expectations
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders on quality of events and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in people and event leadership role in a world-class organization
- Experience in high-quality hospitality environments preferred
- Passion for providing outstanding client experiences
- Proven ability to lead high-achieving teams
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.