Member Success Advisor
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Do you have a passion for providing your customer with world class service and value? Are you driven and self motivated? Then Spear, winner of Best Companies in Arizona, is the place for you!
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
The Member Success Advisor will partner with our clients throughout their customer journey to ensure they are getting the most out of their membership. This client engagement expert will onboard the Dentist, ensure strong product usage, and renew the client’s membership prior to expiration. You will show exemplary aptitude and capability in reducing customer churn and improving brand loyalty by proactively managing your book of business and understanding your clients’ reason for purchase.
- Ensure that each dentist is set up with an engagement strategy to ensure that all their business goals and expectations are met
- Manage a proactive and effective renewal process with regular touchpoints
- Generate leads for other departments through building relationships with existing book of business
- Cross-sell members into additional opportunities within the product ecosystem
- Drive registrations for on-site events, while ensuring clients are aware of membership benefits
- Make outbound calls to current members to continue establishing rapport and follow up on questions
- Send out event and marketing materials to clients
- Work through problems and irregularities that arise to support the client
- Cross-collaborate with the Sales team to increase retention probability and proactively identify issues
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account management or full cycle sales role at a company with multiple membership/subscription-based product offerings. This is not a transactional customer service role. You own the customer throughout their journey.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.