Marketing Acquisition Manager
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
The Marketing Acquisition Manager will drive marketing activities to create business growth for Spear. This people leader, strategic thinker and day to day executor will collaborate with internal stakeholders while ensuring alignment within the marketing team. With an innovative, high-achieving mind set and ability to effectively coach team members, this role will have a high impact on company success!
- Develop marketing acquisition strategy for the organization.
- Collaborate with new business sales teams to continuously increase conversion rates through marketing and enablement strategies.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to drive lead generation in partnership with the sales teams.
- Set strategy for and oversee operations and management of all social media platforms, with the goal of acquiring high quality marketing prospects into the top of the funnel.
- Monitor best practices for social media to ensure continued effectiveness on the associated platforms.
- Develop a website optimization and content publishing strategy with the goals of increasing website traffic and improving sales conversion rate.
- Partner with analytics and data teams to maintain a reporting cadence that provides sufficient reporting to inform channel optimization efforts and to manage ROI against marketing spend.
- Provide insights from reporting, organic search trends and website analytics to the creative marketing team in order to inform effective strategies for content production and content marketing.
- Oversee the acquisition portion of any campaign associated with products, product features or branded messaging, including email marketing and other facets of omni-channel acquisition marketing.
- Hire, train and develop marketing acquisition team.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Marketing Acquisition role for an organization of similar size and scope to Spear.
- 3+ years of people leadership experience within a functional marketing team.
- Experience with social media strategy development.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.