Study Club Sales Manager
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting and world-class educational offerings.
This exciting, hands on sales leadership role will lead the Spear Study Club and Masters Program sales team. The Study Club Sales Manager will build and execute on sales strategies and work cross-functionally to reach team goals and capitalize on all potential opportunities. They will also collaborate with external corporate partners, so relationship building and the ability to influence beyond your own direct reports is key. The ideal candidate is passionate about the individual success of their reps and enjoys working in the trenches with their team daily. If you are a driven, goal-oriented Sales Manager with a passion for growing the business and coaching a high-achieving team this is the role for you!
- Develop and execute on sales forecast with high accuracy, closing gaps between forecast and goal
- Refine marketing/sales strategies and effectiveness down to the individual rep level.
- Train and coach new business team on an ongoing basis to support and close sales both face to face and over the phone
- Serve as an advocate for team members and ensure they have the tools and support they need to succeed.
- Assist with client presentation creation and delivery
Cross Functional Collaboration
- Continuously develop and refine strategies to work cross functionally with Customer Success team, identify additional opportunities and ensure effective handoffs
- Build and execute strategies that leverage and capitalize internal referrals opportunities with existing clients and Customer Success leadership
- Work with Marketing to create sufficient qualified leads, track progress and ensure necessary sales enablement tools are created, constantly refined and leveraged to meet key metrics
- Work directly with Revenue Operations team and necessary stakeholders to define operational metrics and reporting to effectively measure key metrics
Channel Partner Relationship Management
- Drive awareness and value with channel partners to ensure optimal lead sourcing to Spear and efficient customer experience
- Ensure a mutually respectful and beneficial relationship is maintained at all times through proper communication with necessary stakeholders and internally and externally.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a people manager in an inside sales environment
- Demonstrable success as an individual contributor in a high performing, metrics driven sales environment
- Dental experience strongly preferred
- Experience with a CRM (Netsuite, etc.,)
- World-class communication and collaboration skills
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.