- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting and world-class educational offerings.
The Role Trainer will be a critical resource to the Customer Success team, driving training forward with a high-performance mentality and strong desire to make an impact. This person will own all training efforts from conception to execution, ensuring a strong foundation for all team members in this growing organization. You are an experienced training expert with an ability to manage projects and collaborate effectively, while being committed to company success.
- Oversee development, execution, and measurement of all training efforts in Customer Success
- Collaborate with Leadership, Team Leads and Instructional Designers to develop the roadmap for development and deployment of training content
- Maintain Customer Success Knowledge Base, updating regularly to ensure accuracy and relevancy
- Create effective reusable training content integrated into LMS
- Conduct gap analysis of current content and address gaps in training roadmap
- Maintain training videos and add videos as new processes and solutions are developed
- Provide continued support to Leadership, and Team Leads with training needs
- Coordinate larger department and organizational training
- Create a consistent learning experience to establish best-practices
- Maintain an understanding of all roles in the department as well as the customer journey
- 2+ years in Training role required
- Experience Creating and Delivering Role Specific Training in a Customer Success organization required
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience with training software preferred
- High technical skills
- Strong collaborative skills
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.