Sr. Project Manager
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting and world-class educational offerings.
This exciting Senior Project Manager role will drive the business forward with a high-performance mentality and ability to manage cross-functional execution of objectives such as rebranding, curriculum releases and website launch. This is a senior role that owns all projects for their dynamic business unit. You are a true Project Manager with a commitment to the fundamentals and a desire to have a major impact on a growing organization.
- Understand and adhere to PMO methodology and processes
- Regular upkeep and auditing of all project documentation, systems and tools
- Consistently drive repeatable on time execution and project reporting that proves timeliness, proper resource capacity, quality and effectiveness thresholds are met
- Align the enterprise by providing strong governance, transparency, communication, traceability, tooling and documentation to ensure the program meets overall business strategies and goals
- Serve as the main point of contact for all project related activity
- Manage execution of the Program Release Framework to ensure repeatable, on-time completion and delivery of all critical path elements to achieve all 2020 launch milestones in accordance with plan of record
- Work with Marketing Services to manage execution of the rebranding effort
- Partner with VP, Content, and EVP, Business Development to ensure managed release of initial curriculum
- Collaborate with Directors of Product and Web Development to ensure managed release of rebranded website
- 6-9 years of Project Management experience in an organization of similar size and scope as Spear
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or PMP required
- High Level Project Execution Experience with Cross Functional Teams
- Experience Developing Detailed Project Plans + Release Frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile Principles
- Digital PM experience a plus
- Experience working with Smartsheets and JIRA/Atlassian Products a plus
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.