- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting and world-class educational offerings.
The Housekeeper is responsible for creating a delightful experience for the company's customers and employees by maintaining the cleanliness of the company’s beautiful North Scottsdale properties. This person helps delegate projects that have been assigned by the Facilities Coordinator to contract vendors.
- Responsible for keeping the property clean and free from clutter.
- Clean and restock coffee stations and bathrooms throughout the day.
- Walk through high-traffic areas, outside perimeter checks, and spot clean throughout the day.
- Maintain and enforce building walkthrough checklists.
- Meet the objectives that are given by the Facilities Coordinator.
- Help delegate the work load to contract vendors.
- 1+ year Facility Maintenance experience required
- English skills required
- Supervisory Experience preferred
- Understanding of safety regulations
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.