Dental Business Development Manager - Charlotte, NC
- 13320 Ballantyne Corporate Pl, Charlotte, NC 28277, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today.
Spear Practice Solutions is a complete business and clinical service that helps practices reach their full potential by combining consultant expertise, education and real-time analytics. Our Business Development Manager will help to drive monthly sales goals and lead qualification. They will ensure a smooth handoff to our Practice Solutions customer success team, ensuring a 90% client retention rate.
- Drive sales progression activities to achieve set monthly sales objectives
- Drive sales tactics by leveraging sales tools and marketing assets to progress qualified leads and conversion of scheduled 1/1 Demos to signed Client Service Agreement (CSA). The average sales cycle of < 30 days from Qualified Lead to CSA.
- Present Practice Solutions product via live demonstrations during courses to groups of 15-20 eligible candidates
- Engage with clients while on site to build value and understanding of Practice Solutions offering that will encourage movement through full sales funnel
- Update systems (eg. Netsuite) regularly to keep status and notes current, execute regular sales cadence with daily and weekly execution focus aimed to meet monthly SPS CSA objectives
- Identify prioritized sales tools and marketing collateral required to support the sales process
- Work with other Spear teams to support building sufficient qualified pipeline required to meet monthly targets with focus on a full quarter forward looking pipeline
- Support training where possible to educate other product teams on Spear Practice Solutions value proposition, sales process and best practices
- Work collaboratively with Practice Solutions customer success team to achieve superior handoff of new customers
- Drive superior sales processes focused on customer satisfaction and customer objectives and ensure cancellations are < 5% for new sales
- Must have experience in customizing & delivering in-depth technical platform demonstrations
- Outside/field sales experience required
- Dental experience is highly desirable
- Proven foundation and experience in value based selling techniques
- Strong history of sales experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Proficiency in CRM (Netsuite preferred), Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.