Social Media and Influencer Manager
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
The Social Media and Influencer Manager will drive execution of marketing strategies through effective ownership of social media and influencer messaging. This communications expert will propel the business forward through creation and execution of campaigns, strong utilization of all social media platforms and influential PR and brand management strategies.
- Create and manage an analytics strategy that showcases the effectiveness of Spear’s social media and influencer marketing programs.
- Analyze social performance metrics and make recommendations on content, ad design, platform design and features to improve effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Create and share regular reporting on social media health, acquisition metrics and on campaign and creative performance.
- Perform regular competitive analyses of the social media and top-of-funnel marketing efforts for Spear's competitors and create responsive strategies to ensure that Spear maintains its competitive position among them.
- Perform regular ROI analyses to demonstrate the impact of spending on social media and influencers
- Serve as SME, handling permissions, campaign creation, and channel optimization across all social media platforms for Spear, key Spear faculty and partner channels.
- Oversee the research, writing and editing of all social media posts, including organic social posts and ad copy, for the purpose of growing organic social media audience above YOY numbers.
- Send traffic to Spear’s digital properties, including the marketing website and landing pages, leading to the creation of additional Spear Online sales.
- Build and implement independent social media publishing efforts that align with existing marketing campaigns following best practices and in service of the amplification of Spear’s content marketing efforts.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend strategies and tactics to ensure that social publishing performs at or above YOY numbers.
- Monitor social media industry to stay on top of platform changes and develop strategies to positively respond to platform changes.
- Analyze social performance metrics and make recommendations on content, ad design, platform design and features to improve effectiveness (e.g. social following, prospect generation, brand affinity) of marketing strategies.
- Facilitate traditional social media PR plan that expands our brand awareness and engagement with influencers and buyers to keep brand NPS above 2019’s standard.
- Provide influencers and publishing partners with editorial guidance to ensure alignment in messaging and social strategy in support of Spear’s brand goals.
- Create and coordinate relationships with social and content influencers to amplify Spear’s marketing messaging and strategies to audiences beyond our marketing reach.
- Leverage social and traffic metrics to identify potential influencers and third-party content publishing platforms that can be leveraged to amplify organic messaging strategies, then negotiate onboarding relationships in partnership with the content team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- 5+ years of experience creating content and design concepts for an organization of similar size and scope as Spear.
- Strong understanding of metrics and analytics as it relates to digital marketing.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.