Marketing Acquisition Leader
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
The Marketing Acquisition Leader will drive marketing activities to support new member goals and influence business growth within Spear. This leader will collaborate with internal stakeholders, while ensuring alignment within the marketing team. With an innovative, high-achieving mind set and ability to effectively coach team members, this role will have a high impact on company success.
- Develop acquisition strategy with a forward-facing marketing roadmap for finding new members, in alignment with product roadmaps and company priorities.
- Maintain the growth and health of current pipelines, while optimizing ROY.
- Collaborate with new business sales teams to continuously increase conversion rates through marketing and enablement strategies.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to drive lead generation for seminar seats in partnership with the sales teams.
- Develop well documented experimentation and testing plans designed to drive qualified lead generation from prioritized sources.
- In collaboration with Director of Marketing, set strategy for and oversee operations and management of all social media platforms, with the goal of acquiring high quality marketing prospects into the top of the funnel.
- Monitor best practices for social media to ensure continued effectiveness on the associated platforms.
- Develop a website optimization strategy designed to support a testing program and a content publishing strategy with the goals of increasing website traffic YOY and improving sales conversion rate for marketing prospects who visit.
- Partner with analytics and data teams to maintain a reporting cadence that provides sufficient reporting to inform channel optimization efforts and to manage ROI against marketing spend.
- Provide insights from reporting, organic search trends and website analytics to the creative marketing team in order to inform effective strategies for content production and content marketing.
- Oversee the acquisition portion of any campaign associated with products, product features or branded messaging, including email marketing and other facets of omni-channel acquisition marketing.
- Hire, train and develop marketing acquisition team.
- Ensure that all members of marketing are well aligned behind organizational priorities and in alignment with organizational targets therein.
- Facilitate and strengthen cross-departmental collaboration and internal communications with staff throughout the organization.
- Proven success in acquisition for an organization of similar size and scope to Spear.
- People leadership experience within a functional marketing team.
- Experience with social media related to strategy partnership.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.