- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting and world-class educational offerings.
As an Orientation Specialist, you will ensure a smooth transition for clients into their Spear journey. This will include understanding their goals, educating the client and developing Member Success Plans. You will drive a customer-centric mentality to improve the member usage of Spear services and as a result achieve Spear key targets. The Orientation Specialist is a client engagement and support expert, leading dental practices towards growth and success.
- Prepare for every Orientation by reviewing the Customer Profile and visiting their website/social media to help you tailor the call to the practice.
- Review key areas of the platform that drive value for the customer and stickiness with Spear.
- Educate the customer on the value of their platform and Spear products.
- Ensure customers are successfully using the platform as discussed in the first Orientation call and turning it into a habit.
- Answer questions and help the customer become more comfortable using the Platform.
- Minimize cancellations through proper demonstration of membership value and/or following prescribed escalation protocols.
- Orientate staff on the platform, how the doctor is using it, and cover team meetings.
- Follow all Customer Journey milestones and ensure Orientation call series to graduate 80%+ of customers within 90 days.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing role at a company with similar size and complexity as Spear
- Client onboarding or orientation experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around!
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways (Want to grow? We can make that happen!)
- And much more!!