Customer Success Advisor, Practice Solutions
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear our mission is to help dentists and their teams in the pursuit of “great dentistry.” As the market leader in clinical and practice growth solutions we offer our clients' practices holistic solutions ranging from a full Learning Management System and CE eligible content for every role in the practice, to practice consulting with a robust analytics platform to support meeting practice objectives. We partner with our customers and provide solutions that complement their normal workflows such as annual subscriptions for patient engagement tools including; waiting room videos, website videos, and chair side patient engagement videos to improve patient case acceptance.
Spear Education is hiring a Practice Management Analyst that has a focus on client onboarding and client retention for premium subscription products. Successful candidates will be regularly engaging clients and will ensure that clients are utilizing products and services that create growth in their practice. The position supports the Practice Solutions Consultant to ensure service is delivered at the highest level.
- Works to ensure clients are engaged in technology and service platforms through membership years
- Responsible for helping train users on platforms
- Works toward client renewal by ensuring the Spear services and products are part of the client’s regular workflow
- Acts as a product expert and problem-solver for anything the client needs to improve the health of their practice
- In collaboration with the Practice Solutions Consultant, develop regular cadence for client communication
- Find proactive ways to engage with the Practice Solutions Consultant by pairing learning solutions with client’s particular pain points
- Communicates with internal Marketing and Development teams to ensure all content is up to date
- Responsible for working with provided resources to learn, grow, and gain intimate knowledge of the industry
- Supports retention metrics as they align with Practice Solutions overall goal
- Proactively tracks client key performance indicators and platform utilization by engaging clients when necessary
- Works with Practice Solutions Consultant to triage issues that arise in client's business
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the dental field
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position at a company of similar size and complexity as Spear Education
- Excellent oral communication skills with the confidence to deliver advice to a varied group of clients, departments, and personalities
- Proficiency with all office products including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, as well as the ability to adapt to new software
- Strong accounting, analytics, and business mathematics skills are preferred
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, service-focused team environment
- Strong attention to details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mostly sedentary position, normal bending, stooping and lifting required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while filming. Must be able to lift 25 pounds unassisted. Must be able to visually interpret written text, prepare written documents, communicate via telephone and use a variety of computer based business applications. Must be able to visually discern the color spectrum. Must be able to visually and audibly discern artifacts & noise in A/V systems.
Desk & Video Work: Office environment, moderate noise levels, comfortable temperature, no extreme conditions.