Business Process Analyst
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
Spear Education is currently seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst (Process Improvement) in Scottsdale, AZ.
The process improvement analyst applies process improvement and best practice principles to design and propose new or revised processes to achieve key business objectives across the organization in a more efficient and effective way. The Business Process Analyst will serve as a liaison across the Customer Success, Finance, and Technology teams aimed to improve Customer Success productivity.
- The successful candidate will develop a productive partnership with technology product owners, business stakeholders, and technical team members and serve as a consultant to client teams by evaluating, planning and implementing process improvements in business process and practices.
- The candidate will guide the development and/or revision of these processes based upon the Six Sigma and Lean principles in partnership with key business stakeholders.
- Analyzes/evaluates existing business processes and identifies process efficiency and effectiveness improvement opportunities such as bottlenecks, risks, duplicate activities, compliance to internal control requirements (when applicable), and supports process improvement activities.
- Constructs process flow diagrams that that capture end-to-end business processes and demonstrate the inputs, outputs of a process and illustrate the various process activities and their interrelationship.
- Serve as the project manager for all Customer Success and Strikedeck and process and business initiatives aimed to improve Rep productivity and enablement to enable customer success teams achieve retention and member add goals.
- Builds partnerships, based on trust and transparency, with business units to understand and document business needs/requirements. Work with process owners and stakeholders to design a future-state business process that is better suited to the goals of the particular program or initiative
- Defines, develops, and evaluates performance metrics to establish process success. Works with multiple stakeholders, often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and reachable measures of success. Reviews data post- implementation to measure success; participates in defining standards of improvement success.
- Serve as the liaison across Customer Success and the IT teams to ensure effective utilization of tools and technology
- Lead/Facilitate business partner workshops and discovery sessions based on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt principles to analyze processes and drive outcomes and decisions
- Lead and support training of Customer Success teams working closely with the VP Customer Success, HR and IT teams
- 5+ years of experience as an Analyst with 3+ years focusing on process re-engineering projects that involved business process change, organizational change management, and multiple large-scale components ideally in a multi-product technology/service environment
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Success Software (Strikedeck preferred)
- Process improvement experience preferred; Lean, Six Sigma or other applicable DMAIC experience preferred helpful
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of process operations within a membership as a service environment. Basic understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Proven track record for explaining a process to both leadership and users
- Experience capturing complex requirements to meet business objectives
- Proficient in process design documentation
- Excellent communication, facilitation, teamwork and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or higher from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around!
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways (Want to grow? We can make that happen!)
- And much more!!