Sr Project Manager, Practice Growth Content
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today.
The Sr Project Manager, Practice Growth will work with key stakeholders to drive and deliver product solutions for our Practice Growth teams.
- Develop a high level rolling 12-month Quarterly content Road-map for all products and ensure content is released 100% against road-map plan.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to develop VOC and industry insights cadence to inform road map creation.
- Leverage technology to drive delivery of products and solutions
- Detailed quarterly release plan for all products
- Develop a content creation process for the entire organization
- Create a Style and Protocol Guide for Content on Knowledge Base
- Work with core business to eliminate process redundancies
- Implement an updated ticketing system to include backlog, planning execution and retrospectives on the content type and project.
- Establish a training calendar
- On-time delivery of training and training materials
- Send out assessments and circulate results to Customer Success Management
- Partner with product on feedback loops to measure success of content based on assessment results. Utilize information to update the training roadmap and content creation.
- Continuous improvement on content based on success measurement
- Bachelor’s Degree, Project Management or Business Emphasis preferred.
- 3+ years in a Project Management role in an organization of similar size and scope as Spear Education.
- People Management Experience
- Experience in an Agile Environment a plus.
- Proven ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to use different types of programs and tools such as a business process management software, task management software, workflow management software, project collaboration software for teams, etc.
- Strong consultative skills.
- World class attention to detail.
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around!
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways (Want to grow? We can make that happen!)
- And much more!!