Sales and Marketing Analyst
- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
As the industry leader in dental continuing education and practice growth solutions, Spear’s success is largely driven by a company culture focused on elevating employees to help clients achieve “Great Dentistry.” The state-of-the-art Spear Campus in scenic North Scottsdale hosts nearly 200 annual seminars and workshops for top dentists from around the world. In only 10 years, the company has grown to seven lines of business, serving over 14,000 practices with in-person learning, e-learning, consultancy, patient engagement software, and analytics software.
The Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist supports the Sales and Marketing teams, helping with data integrity and reporting. Duties include opportunity management, contract creation and processing, maintaining the Sales CRM, and general support. This person understands the key business levers and challenges and then builds an analytical framework to improve process. The ideal candidate is a thoughtful problem solver who enjoys getting into the data details.
- Preparing reports and light analysis for weekly business review meetings.
- Reviewing daily sales reporting on opportunities and ensuring order entry is correct.
- QC Data integrity for Strategic Operations team.
- Database clean ups to allow historical results to match and be included in new/current reporting frame works.
- Manual Client Treatment Planning activities. QC Client Treatment Planes through automation improvements.
- Partnering with line of business managers to help identify opportunities through data analysis
- Diligently use, maintain and update customer information using CRM tool
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed project management abilities
- Able to conceptualize and explain complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment with high degree of autonomy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Previous CRM experience is helpful
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.