Technical Delivery Specialist
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our Technical Delivery Specialist is focused on the research, configuration and delivery of new technology capabilities, integrations and systems in our technology stack. This tactical role provides non-development expertise for solutions delivery for COTS, SaaS and customized solutions.
- Work with business counterparts to take requirements and assist in turning them into a set of functional specifications, functional designs and other artifacts.
- Research market solutions that could be used to fulfill defined requirements and specifications.
- Based on systems capabilities and business needs, determine the optimum design, configuration and integration approach. In partnership with business analysts and leaders, help design the process, integration, configuration, conceptual, logical and physical architectures.
- In coordination with stakeholders, identify the optimum delivery approach, sequence and timeline to ensure successful construction and transition of the technology solution.
- Lend technical knowledge and problem solving skills to triage issues and incidents, proposing solutions and helping to deliver those solutions to resolve operational issues.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in operational and project support capacities for any solutions delivered.
- Perform proactive assessment of systems operation and business processes (in partnership with Operations and Process team) to discover ongoing improvements to reliability, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and scalability of technology solutions.
- Propose implementations based on assessments.
- Assist in definition of standards for documentation in the Spear technology space.
- Ensure that all enterprise applications as well as specific project efforts have sufficient documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in an organization of greater size and complexity than Spear Education
- Extensive software implementation experience
- Collaborative mindset
- Stellar Communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast growing, ever changing environment
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around!
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways (Want to grow? We can make that happen!)
- And much more!!