- 7221 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today.
Through exceptional content creation and curation, the Content Specialist will help our doctors and their teams learn how to grow and run a better practice. This person will have a material impact on improving the quality of care provided by our Masters Program clients by creating content for them that incorporates dental industry information with the Spear philosophy.
- Collaborate with Masters Faculty to develop new content / strategies including playbook resources, online courses, self-help/FAQs, handout materials, etc.,
- Support the development of content for webinars, online courses, workshops, Summit, etc.,
- Edit and proofread content
- Keep Strategic Planning Tool content current and relevant
- Work with stakeholders to innovate new concepts and refresh previous content for each course.
- Review and analyze attendee feedback for future iterations of campus courses
- Commit to learn and understand the dental industry in great depth with a focus on the Specialist practice
- 3+ years of Content Creation or Instructional Design experience
- PowerPoint Required
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, (InDesign and Acrobat) is a plus
- Camtasia experience a plus
- Ability to collaborate
- Proven attention to detail
- Superior prioritization skills
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.