Practice Solutions Consultant
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
Spear Practice Solutions is a complete business and clinical service that helps practices reach their full potential by combining consultant expertise, education and real-time analytics. Our practice analytics provide clear, 360-degree data to help practices make sound business decisions and provide real-time insight into comprehensive practice analysis, business intelligence, performance reports, projection models, goal setting and tracking tools. Our expert consultant help shape dental teams and cultivate a culture of success in each practice.
Our consultants drive practice growth by utilizing their own experience, industry, business and clinical expertise as well as strategic insight to shape dental team and cultivate a culture of success in each practice.
- Build customized learning plans using the results of the practice analytics along with your insights and expertise.
- Cultivate relationships between doctors and their teams by helping them build a culture of success and synergy that allows practices to focus on driving clinical and business excellence
- Develop and deploy various practice management strategies to build sustained practice growth
- Provide coaching and consulting around industry-leading solutions, business and financial needs, clinical growth, execution and implementation of key initiatives
- Provide quality consultative service through tailored education, personalized coaching and real-time analysis, utilizing our comprehensive solution
- Partner with clients to establish customized practice goals and transform clients’ thought process from current state to future state.
- Partner with practices to aid them in making smarter business decisions and empower doctors to focus on clinical excellence; adopting efficient processes, building skill sets, mastery, and developing teams
- Engage with clients regularly by utilizing the tools in our platform solution to monitor metrics- in turn, identifying challenges and taking advantage of growth opportunities.
- Engage with clients during Spear Practice Solution’s 2.5-day Practice of Excellence workshop to help them unleash the power of a fully aligned, cohesive team building on harnessing individual strengths to achieve strategic goals and enhance personal accountability and empowerment.
- Take advantage of opportunities to educate and empower teams by providing hands-on, strategic planning sessions as well as role-specific training.
- Utilize developed content engine for various aspects in maintaining practice health.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below, are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance or a comparable discipline, or Higher education preferred but, equivalents skills and previous work experience would also be acceptable.
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) would be a plus.
- Strong business mathematical skills are required.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a similar position at a company of similar size and complexity as Spear Education; 3+ years of experience in a consulting or dental practice role.
- Must have a proficiency with all office products including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Visio.
- Comfortable with dental practice applications, such as Dentrix, Eaglesoft Data, RDBMS, and be able to learn and adapt quickly to new software.
- Must have experience with, and the use of a CRM application and familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager would be helpful, but is not required.
- Must be able to logically and creatively approach all aspects of this position and provide the same when consulting with others.
- Must have creative problem-solving skills and the ability to independently and with little supervision, solve problems and provide clients with insightful business solutions.
- Strong accounting, financial and operational knowledge, and the ability to utilize such knowledge, to make well-reasoned and pragmatic decisions is critical.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- You must be comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and present a professional demeanor.
- Ability to quickly build rapport, trust, and credibility with clients and team members.
- Attention to details, ability to take direction and initiative, and proactively come up with insightful solutions is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute is a must. The ability to track and manage multiple clients' issues at one time is essential.
- Ability to independently handle difficult or emotionally charged situations with a calm, cool, professional demeanor.
- Flexible to change, meeting details and/or plan direction at any time.
- Excellent punctuality for all job commitments is of the utmost importance.
- A high level of organization skills.
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.