- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
We are hiring an AR Bookkeeper. The person in this role will process customer order changes and refunds, monitor the company’s accounts receivable accounts, and follow up with customers regarding past due invoices. This person will also frequently work interdepartmentally, building relationships with sales team members to help the company’s customers succeed.
- Review and process order change and refund requests, ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Monitor customer accounts and initiate collections on past-due accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from merchant service providers concerning customer billing disputes.
- Engage sales and technology leadership to identify and resolve billing issues.
- One to three years of accounting experience, recording and reconciling transactions.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping principles.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Experience with accounting software, such as SAP, NetSuite, QuickBooks, and Xero.
- Innovative, growth-oriented mindset and a commitment to helping customers succeed.
- Self-motivated and organized with excellent time management skills.
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around!
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways (Want to grow? We can make that happen!)
- And much more!!