Customer Success Team Manager
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Do you have a passion for providing your customer with world class service and value? Are you driven and self motivated? Then Spear, winner of Best Companies in Arizona, is the place for you!
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
We need you knee to knee with our Customer Success Managers to drive a customer centric mentality using a consultative approach to matching our customers goals with Spear offerings.
- Provide front line support, coaching, and be the escalation point for any customer situations, tough objection handling situations, and pricing negotiations
- Coach and develop CSMs to be extremely successful at executing their role responsibilities and help them grow professionally by providing front line support and knee-knee coaching
- Support and promote accountability for excellent customer onboarding resulting in sustained customer activity on the platform and positive customer health outcomes
- Nurture the members post onboarding to improve Product/Service usage thus positively impacting customer health outcomes
- Manage account planning and execution process for each Customer Success Manager (CSM) that maximizes bookings by driving retention rate, seminar attach, and average target price
- Mitigate risk by leveraging clear escalation paths to management and SMEs for situations out of the realm of control for CSMs. For situations in their control, guide them on clear objection handling and talk tracks to retain member.
- Identify training needs and partner with Customer Success Directors, SMEs and corporate training to deliver training based on those needs
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- Proven strong leadership experience of 3+ years leading, managing, and coaching a small high performance team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account management or full cycle sales role at a company with multiple membership/subscription based product offerings. This is not a transactional customer service role. You own the customer throughout their journey.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around!
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways (Want to grow? We can make that happen!)
- And much more!!