- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting and world-class educational offerings.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams to create an excellent customer experience and drive customer retention. This requires strong marketing, project management, communication, and customer-centric skills.
What you will do:
- Define and implement marketing strategy, campaigns, and processes to support strong customer retention.
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing tools, campaigns, and processes to support each phase of the customer journey across all business lines
- Understand the top reasons for churn and create scripting, promotions, and collateral to mitigate. Define and implement marketing campaigns and programs to support strong retention across Spear products
- Work in cross-functional teams to interview subject matter experts, identify best practices, and synthesize material into marketing or customer success collateral
- Maintain and optimize customer journey touchpoints across all business lines to promote retention
- Work in marketing automation software to manage and automate customer journey touchpoints
- Define and implement marketing campaigns and processes to support a strong customer onboarding experience, including creation of collateral and tools for self-onboarding
- Support campus sales teams with collateral, enablement, and marketing support required to drive on-site closes and cross-sell activities to campus attendees
- Create and manage tools for tracking progress and reporting on success metrics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business with a concentration in marketing preferred
- 3+ years in a marketing role with experience in marketing strategy, communication, digital marketing, project management, etc.
- Experience providing marketing support to sales and customer success teams
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute projects with little oversight
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing communication
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Project management
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and interview skills
- Customer satisfaction and voice-of-customer mindset
- Market and competitive research
- Digital marketing
- Digital and print promotions
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.