Senior Sales Executive
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics and proactive consulting.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for establishing relationships with doctors both in person and over the telephone in order to educate them on the Spear Ecosystem. This ecosystem is composed of seminars, workshops, practice analytics, online resources, consulting and study clubs. You are responsible for driving revenue goals, cross functional sales and lead management. This is a high profile, highly impactful senior sales role!
- Using a warm lead pool, maintain and upsell doctors through both face to face and telephone interactions
- Educate doctors on the Spear workshop curriculum and full range of product solutions
- Ensure Spear Campus Workshops are filled to capacity
- Enroll clients into their next step workshops, seminars, and memberships while they are onsite for events
- Educate and cross-sell campus attendees into Spear memberships
- Serve as the Spear subject matter expert when facilitating the doctor’s transition into the Spear ecosystem
- Ensure continuation of the Spear curriculum and renewal of the Faculty Club subscription through Client Relationship Management
- Identify ideal doctor candidates for Practice Growth membership and build impactful awareness of product and solutions
- Generate opportunities based on pre-planning and doctor engagement activities
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure client movement through entire sales cycle with Practice Growth Sales team
- Partner with other sales advisors to heighten the doctor’s engagement in the ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience acceptable.
- Minimum 3 years proven outcome-based sales experience
- Proficient with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Dental experience a plus
Highly Lucrative Compensation Package, Base + Uncapped Commission
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.