Campus Sales Representative
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through offering continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting, coupled with our world-class educational offerings.
The Campus Education Advisor will establish and maintain engaging relationships with doctors while educating them on the Spear curriculum. They will assist in achieving seminar and workshop revenue, generating qualified leads for our consulting division and cross-selling campus attendees into other Spear memberships.
Ensure Seminars and Workshops are filled to capacity
- Educate doctors on the Spear curriculum
- Enroll and enlist them into future workshops, seminars, and faculty club memberships.
- Nurturing of new clients, enroll them in the Spear curriculum and Spear Faculty Club
- Establish and maintain a quality relationship with each dentist and engage with them during campus events (in-person) and via phone regularly
- Attend most Spear campus events (including weekends)
- Partner with Study Club Advisors to facilitate the doctor’s transition into the Spear campus course curriculum
- Client Relationship management with returning clients ensuring continuation through the Spear curriculum and renewal of the Faculty Club subscription
Identify qualified candidates for Spear Practice Solutions membership
- Follow up with leads generated by marketing initiatives.
- Leverage great client relationship and insight to generate qualified SPS leads during campus events and over the phone
- Ensure proper warm handover to SPS Sales team
Educate and cross-sell campus attendees into Spear memberships
- Nurturing of new clients, enrollment in the Spear product ecosystem
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Cross sell other Spear products as appropriate to improve customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 3+ years' sales experience
- Proficient with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Dental experience, a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.