Account Manager - Spear Online
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear our mission is to help dentists and their teams in the pursuit of “great dentistry.” As the market leader in clinical and practice growth solutions we offer our clients' practices holistic solutions ranging from a full Learning Management System and CE eligible content for every role in the practice, to practice consulting with a robust analytics platform to support meeting practice objectives. We partner with our customers and provide solutions that complement their normal workflows such as annual subscriptions for patient engagement tools including; waiting room videos, website videos, and chair side patient engagement videos to improve patient case acceptance.
The Customer Success Advisor works to show exemplary aptitude and capability in reducing customer churn and improving brand loyalty by ensuring a high degree of adoption and engagement on the products offered to them in their subscription. The work of the Customer Success Advisor is essential to ensure peak health of the member as they utilize Spear products, by proactively ensuring adoption, engagement, and high utilizing of their benefits.
- Establish yourself as the trusted/strategic advisor and drive continued value for the customer with Spear’s products and services.
- Own and manage the end-to-end customer journey, maintain strong relationships, increase customer loyalty, ensure product adoption and renewal, reduce churn and serve as a strategic partner with sales to create customer growth opportunities.
- Ensure you are always thoroughly familiar with the Spear suite of products and services
- Able to build value based customer relationships
- Implement best practices to improve customer success
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to ensure exceptional customer service and transactional execution
- Ability to think strategically, to understand customer objectives and translate them into actionable services or recommendations
- In collaboration with SOA and Sales manager develop engagement plans and call calendars to ensure health of Members
- Ensure smooth onboarding for all new members
- Administrative & client usage website support to include - all sections of the website, setting & resetting of passwords
- Communicate with Marketing to ensure all content is up to date
- Troubleshooting web problems for members as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position at a company of a comparable size and complexity as Spear Education
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mostly sedentary position, normal bending, stooping and lifting required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while filming. Must be able to lift 25 pounds unassisted. Must be able to visually interpret written text, prepare written documents, communicate via telephone and use a variety of computer based business applications. Must be able to visually discern the color spectrum. Must be able to visually and audibly discern artifacts & noise in A/V systems.
Desk & Video Work: Office environment, moderate noise levels, comfortable temperature, no extreme conditions.