Technical Support Analyst
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
- Support the technical on-boarding process for Spear customers
- Resolve issues related to customer onboarding related to data connectivity
- Provide world-class technical support to Spear customers
- Monitor service desk tickets to ensure response time that complies with defined SLA's.
- Perform root cause analysis for Spear application issues
- Provide testing suport for new systems and versions, as well as systems like QuickBooks
- Customer-oriented with 3-5 years’ experience in help desk with customer phone support
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills with a good understanding of computer systems, server environments, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to excel in fast-paced a complex, dynamic environment in which you will need to simultaneously manage multiple priorities that vary in scope and complexity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and remote tools
- Basic understanding of ITIL standards
- Basic understanding of AWS, MySQL and PHP a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.