Customer Support Manager
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our beautiful campus in North Scottsdale hosts over 200 events a year.
Our Customer Support Manager will design, build and manage the Customer Support team that will promptly and professionally respond to customers' questions/issues. Maintaining high customer satisfaction and retention rates are the primary focus of this role. This person is responsible for improving overall usage and adoption of the technology platform and helping to deliver customers their desired outcomes!
- Establish and maintain a service desk structure in order to support Customer Success Managers and customers with account maintenance and management
- Support Customer Success Managers in customer implementation of Patient Ed, Embedding Videos, and other critical retention driving Technology Tools.
- Help design effective ticketing prioritization and resolution process aimed at achieving service metrics
- Establish SLAs' and communication protocols to meet customer and CSM expectations
- Manage ticket queue
- Create an escalation protocol to manage all out of policy requests while maintaining full ownership until resolution
- Identify staffing needs and build/train new hires to successfully execute on all stated parameters
- Help design and collaborate with other leaders to create content and maintain it in a Knowledge Base, including FAQs and Key Support Topics
- Establish customer (CSAT) feedback process to capture both ratings and general feedback with demonstrable actions to improve performance
- 5+ Years Call Center/Customer Success Experience
- 3+ Years People Management Experience
- Proven Experience building a Customer Success Service Desk
- Experience working with a ticketing system (ie. Jira, ZenDesk)
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and Process Oriented
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around!
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways (Want to grow? We can make that happen!)
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!!