- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear our mission is to help dentists and their teams in the pursuit of “great dentistry.” As the market leader in clinical and practice growth solutions we offer our clients' practices holistic solutions ranging from a full Learning Management System and CE eligible content for every role in the practice, to practice consulting with a robust analytics platform to support meeting practice objectives. We partner with our customers and provide solutions that complement their normal workflows such as annual subscriptions for patient engagement tools including; waiting room videos, website videos, and chair side patient engagement videos to improve patient case acceptance.
- Works with multiple teams to take projects from concept to completion through agile SDLC methodology (SCRUM)
- Build new products (and also convert legacy products) as API-driven microservices running on Laravel and Vue.js
- Keep an eye on application health by leveraging New Relic (as well as access and error logs) to extract useful information which will be used improve existing performance as well as proactively identify issues that may lead to downtime.
- Optimize SQL queries for performance
- Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process
- Build Continuous Integration workflows with code analysis, automated unit testing, integration tests, and automated deployment
High degree of interest in keeping current with web technologies and knowledge sharing with team members is required to be successful on our team.
- PHP (Laravel, Zend Framework)
- SQL (MySQL)
- API Development (REST, JSON)
- Unit testing / Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Source Control Technologies (Git, GitHub, BitBucket, Composer, etc.)
If you have these skills, shout it out!
- JIRA or similar agile project management software
- ERP (NetSuite) and CRM systems
- Amazon Web Services (S3, CloudFront, RDS, SQS, etc.)
- Google Analytics / Flurry Analytics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.