- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today.
As an ERP Administrator, you will provide technical support, analyze business requirements, and develop effective solutions in NetSuite to support user and business needs. You will work closely with internal development teams and NetSuite employees to perform customizations, resolve user issues and define processes. You will work, administer and configure NetSuite to maintain compliance with existing policies. You must be enthusiastic about customer service and a passion for improving the employee experience. You will collaborate with team members across Finance, Marketing and other departments to deliver and improve solutions utilizing NetSuite’s capabilities. The ideal candidate will conceptualize business needs and be able to formulate, develop, and implement solutions from both the technical and business points of view.
- Evaluate business requirements, translate into functional and system requirements that meet those needs, and implement solutions in NetSuite
- Act as the lead & Subject Matter Experts for Netsuite support, administration and improvements - across all functional and technical areas
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box solutions
- Provide support by developing business solutions, administering software programs, analyzing requirements, developing and maintaining reporting needs and managing system enhancements.
- Collaborate across multiple departments such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Sales to develop effective solutions that result in efficiency gains
- Create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide training to stakeholders
- Coordinate with NetSuite support on issues that cannot be resolved internally
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another technical field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT or financial systems development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ERP administration, configuration and implementation
- NetSuite Administrator Certification is preferred
- An understanding of agile development, and not only work independently but also as a team
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (AR, AP, GL, Invoicing); Revenue Management and Support (Case Management)
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.