Sales & Program Manager
- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today.
Sell and program manage advertising and sponsorship packages for cerecdoctors.com across multiple media channels including print and digital advertising.
- Sell all print and digital advertising opportunities for cerecdoctors.com. These include the Quarterly Magazine, Eblasts, Banner Ads, Video Podcast with Eblast, Content Participation and Featured Video
- Sell all advertising, exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities for Spear Summit and Cerec Annual Membership Meeting
- Program Manage the execution of the Cerecdoctors magazine, digital and print advertising, Cerecdoctors Annual Membership Meeting and sponsorship packages for Spear Annual Summit
- Partner with key stakeholders to create advertising and sponsorship materials for cerecdoctors.com, Sponsorships at Cerec Annual Membership Meeting and Spear Summit Sponsorships
- Partner with Internal Stakeholders to produce and promote original content
- Analytics and Reporting
- 3+ Years of Experience in Advertising Sales, both print and digital
- 3+ Years of Experience in Program Management
- Superior Communication Skills
- Highly organized with an exceptional ability to prioritize
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.