- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the most respected providers of continuing education and professional support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
The Sales Representative is responsible for driving new sales, new member acquisition and improving brand loyalty.
- Effectively manage the customer life-cycle and journey with Spear from initial inquiry to sale and effective transition to customer success
- Achieve the minimum required non email communications weekly with prospect pipeline
- Successfully manage personal outreach strategy ensuring all prospects within pipeline are engaged with on a monthly basis.
- Leverage CRM to effectively manage prospect pipeline through opportunities and set follow up cadence
- Ensure all new Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) submissions are responded to within 10 minutes or less from initial assignment of rep
- Utilize published metrics to find efficiencies, measure effectiveness and identify solutions to challenges
- Achieve 99% accuracy on opportunity creation of all leads from Marketing sources.
- Meet attach rates for Spear Seminar registrations.
- Achieve average unit price goals.
- Effectively identify, pursue and show value to existing members.
- Work with Campus Advisor to strategize specific objectives and approach for both non-existing members and existing members.
- Ensure client satisfaction with sales process & positive interactions with representative throughout the process
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 3 or more years of sales experience in a similar position at a company of a comparable size and complexity as Spear Education
- Proven foundation and experience in value based selling techniques
- Strong history of sales experience in a similar telephone sales role
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Proficiency in CRM (Netsuite preferred), Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.